Research and Programme Support
We can help you to design and implement both small and largescale public policy and international development programmes and projects effectively.
Our research expertise includes analysis of:
- Agricultural inputs use, technological change, and productivity growth
- Linkages in food security, nutrition, and health
- Household poverty dynamics and resilience against shocks
- Sustainable land use management and associated ecosystems services
- Effects of regulation on different economic activities and across sectors
- Analysis of investments to help you identify opportunities, determine the present value of future cash flows and risks associated with various investment options, and compare the present value of these cash flows with the cost of the investment
and international development programmes
Cutting Edge Research
Investment Opportunities Somalia offers real investment opportunities as the country becomes more stable and rebuilds its economy with a context of vibrant and dynamic private sector. The economy is increasingly transitioning from traditional, rural pastoralism...
Capacity Building As a legacy of conflict and political insecurity, Somalia currently lacks reliable macro and socio-economic data, making evidence-based policy difficult in terms of proper planning of the country’s economic recovery and development. However, smart...
A leading consultancy firm providing agricultural and analytical services to agriculture and food industry and policymakers in the Horn of Africa
00 252 63 3221141
Mansoor area, Jigjiga Yar, Hargeisa.
Zoobe Area, Mogadishu.