Research and Programme Support
We can help you to design and implement both small and largescale public policy and international development programmes and projects effectively.
Our research expertise includes analysis of:
- Agricultural inputs use, technological change, and productivity growth
- Linkages in food security, nutrition, and health
- Household poverty dynamics and resilience against shocks
- Sustainable land use management and associated ecosystems services
- Effects of regulation on different economic activities and across sectors
- Analysis of investments to help you identify opportunities, determine the present value of future cash flows and risks associated with various investment options, and compare the present value of these cash flows with the cost of the investment
and international development programmes
Cutting Edge Research
Somalia’s journey toward establishing robust institutions has received a significant boost with the recent announcement of a $75 million grant.
Climate Change Threatens Traditional Livelihoods in Somalia Somalia is in the grip of climate change, which is increasingly threatening the sustainability of traditional pastoral and agropastoral livelihoods. Recurring droughts have gradually weakened household...
A leading consultancy firm providing agricultural and analytical services to agriculture and food industry and policymakers in the Horn of Africa
00 252 63 3221141
Mansoor area, Jigjiga Yar, Hargeisa.
Zoobe Area, Mogadishu.